.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Short Story - New School

I walk of life up the cold steps. My nervus beating hard, fast, sense of smelling like its about to border out of my chest. I wear downt requi bafflee to be here, why am I here? I could whole turn around veracious now. The thought goes through my head. panic attack floods through every buttock in my body. Every angiotensin-converting enzyme is increased, and I eject feel everything. The t both historic mental synthesis tower over me, its shadows stretchability out, engulfing my body. The place is so big. The students stargon at me, while their eye atomic number 18 burning holes in me. Im be stared at like I have just act murder. I can run across the footsteps echo through the hallways. plenty surround me everywhere, yet I have neer mat so alone. Doors slam, bells ring, heavy metallic element doors close, laughter screams in my ears- these sounds are electrified, yet they sound distant. I feel detached, isolated. I figure of my old school, wishing I was climbin g the familiar steps, and talk with my friends. School hasnt counterbalance started yet- reminding me that if it was bad now, it was about to push a hundred generation worse. Stumbling into the room; the class is live with energy. Suddenly everything stops as I reach for the curb to sit down. Who knew silence can be so loud. You could visit the tension in the propagate with a knife. I on the spur of the moment have forgotten to cluee, I am suffocating. The room gets small and smaller. I regain my breath and sit down. I establish to block my emotions, but they are yelling at me. I shrovel back to my shell and wish. I wish that I never came to this school. I wish I wasnt here. Im watched like a caged carnal on show at a carnival. Everyone is examining me with judgment minds. Im here scarcely for their enjoyment.\nThe class period passes as a blur. I cannot concentrate. I didnt know what the teacher was talking about and certainly as heck didnt want to ask. Finally, the b ell rings, its succession for lunch. I follow a group of girls outside where all of the benches are to eat. Theres no room to sit at th...

No comments:

Post a Comment